The CCG's are coming, light up the jump grid and set course for our first adventure, on the Mains. Watch out for Vargrs

General Discussion regarding our organized play community, the Free Trader Network
Azhanti1234

Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Early Contributor
Medals:3
Player Locator:Enrolled in the Player Locator
The CCG's are coming, light up the jump grid and set course for our first adventure, on the Mains. Watch out for Vargrs

Post by Azhanti1234 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:06 am

: To all those who got into this mess, you went in with your eyes wide open, looking for the big adventure, out there on the Spinward Mains. It's here now and we need to start having fun and taking no prisoners.

LeperColony

Free Trader Network Member Traveller Contributor Early Contributor
Medals:3

Re: The CCG's are coming, light up the jump grid and set course for our first adventure, on the Mains. Watch out for Va

Post by LeperColony » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:38 am

Gotta have :combat+ for when those pesky Vargr start their raiding.

Noilly_Pratt

Kickstarter Backer Early Contributor Miscellaneous Contribution Facebook Reddit Twitter
Medals:6
Player Locator:Not enrolled in the Player Locator

Re: The CCG's are coming, light up the jump grid and set course for our first adventure, on the Mains. Watch out for Va

Post by Noilly_Pratt » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:18 pm

I'll have the :medical+ on hand just in case.

Baron_Gerry_Rail

Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Easter Egg Boardgamegeek Rating YouTube
Term 1
Medals:5

Post by Baron_Gerry_Rail » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:34 pm

Set FGMP on "stun"!

So.... anyone in the Toronto Ontario area who wants to try this? Or should I just find a store and try and get a demo game going as part of the FTN? :D

Gerry
1) :tech+ :admin-
2) "Travelling" since 1978.
3) tc+, mt, 23++, ru+, ge+, 3I++, c, jt+, au, ls, pi+, ta+, he, kk, hi, as+, va+, dr+, ith-. vr,ne??, so+, zh+, vl+, da+,sy++
4) Homeport: Toronto/Canada/Terra/Sol/Solomani Rim

Frewfrux

Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Shadow Easter Egg Easter Egg Miscellaneous Contribution Facebook
Term 3
Medals:6

Post by Frewfrux » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:04 am

I'm in the Langley/Surrey area (BC, Canada) and will be looking into giving this game a regular appearance at our monthly games night (that I may need to start showing up for more regularly). We hold this event the second Friday of every month (next event March 9th) in the Langley area starting at 7PM and finishing whenever we are done (sometimes around midnight or later). Times are, flexible (people often show up later/leave earlier).

PM me if interested so I can make sure we book the common room that day (and so I can give you directions).
tn+ru+ge+!3ic-jt-au+pita*he+