New Errata??

A place to find, request and discuss rulings and errata.
Cpt Ric

Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Easter Egg Miscellaneous Contribution Boardgamegeek Rating Facebook Twitter
Term 3
Medals:7
Player Locator:Enrolled in the Player Locator
New Errata??

Post by Cpt Ric » Sat May 02, 2020 5:19 am

I've had much more time to read thru the posts this past week or two. There are a LOT of posts that say something like "We need to add that to the errata". Many are nearly 2 years old (or older), and the only errata that I know of doesn't have any of the mentioned things to be added.

When will we see this amazing new errata? Before the end of the pandemic? :medical+ :social+ :tech+ :ship

Thanks much!

Wargfn

Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Shadow Easter Egg Easter Egg Community Honor Boardgamegeek Rating Facebook Google+ Pinterest Reddit
Twitter YouTube
Term 3
Medals:12

Re: New Errata??

Post by Wargfn » Sat May 02, 2020 7:05 am

Cpt Ric wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 5:19 am
I've had much more time to read thru the posts this past week or two. There are a LOT of posts that say something like "We need to add that to the errata". Many are nearly 2 years old (or older), and the only errata that I know of doesn't have any of the mentioned things to be added.

When will we see this amazing new errata? Before the end of the pandemic? :medical+ :social+ :tech+ :ship

Thanks much!
As Soon As I see the errata/FAQ updates, I will be adding them to here -> https://travellerdb.com/rulesreference and here -> https://travellerdb.com/faq.

Also in each of the cards individually, there is an errata and clarifications on the bottom of the card page. So if you see something clarified here, please don't hesitate to send me an email at wargfn AT hotmail DOT com or or PM here directly, with Card, and link to clarification.

Cpt Ric

Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Easter Egg Miscellaneous Contribution Boardgamegeek Rating Facebook Twitter
Term 3
Medals:7

Re: New Errata??

Post by Cpt Ric » Sat May 02, 2020 8:22 am

Wargfn wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 7:05 am
Cpt Ric wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 5:19 am

Thanks much!
As Soon As I see the errata/FAQ updates, I will be adding them to here -> https://travellerdb.com/rulesreference and here -> https://travellerdb.com/faq.

Also in each of the cards individually, there is an errata and clarifications on the bottom of the card page. So if you see something clarified here, please don't hesitate to send me an email at wargfn AT hotmail DOT com or or PM here directly, with Card, and link to clarification.
That is really great, and I like those sites and have used them. However I like to play the game without the use of a computer. I work on computers all day for my job and when I play a game I'd like to step away from the computer. I'd really like a printable version of the RULEREFERANCE in particular. I have tried to print it and it failed quite spectacularly. If there were a way to make it printer friendly that would be awesome! (I've not tried to print the FAQ, but I would expect the same problem.)

And the individual card errata and calcifications are great, I really appreciate that. Printing that off is likely huge over kill so I'll not ask for that, cool as it might be!

Yes I get it that as so as you were to make a change that would invalidate my printed copy.

Thanks much for all that you have done for the game Wargfn, I really do like what you've done!