Kedvenc

Free Trader Network Member
Term 1
Medals:1
Player Locator:Enrolled in the Player Locator
UK Players

Post by Kedvenc » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:46 am

Hi Everyone,

It's been sometime since I checked in on here. Good to see that solo and a new ship deck are getting nearer.

I know there are a few players around in the UK but the pickings are slim. I'd like to organise a day for players to get together somewhere that is mutually agreeable.

Any that are interested or just a passing interest please reply to this post with location etc and I'll see what I can get going.

Take care,

S

Horizon Ian

Merchant Prince Free Trader Network Member
Term 3
Medals:2

Re: UK Players

Post by Horizon Ian » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:14 am

If product, standard or promotional, were more readily available, would it make a difference in being able to build a player base?
:connection
Ian Lee
Lead Developer
:connection

Kedvenc

Term 1

Post by Kedvenc » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:18 pm

I was/am, rather selfishly, considering buying up a few extra decks and expansions on the off chance some local gaming friends show any interest.

I happened upon the game by chance in a local gaming store in Manchester. The game is effectively unheard of in the UK as far as I can tell.

I think if some product were available I could persuade my FLGS, in Sheffield and a few other nearby towns, to hold promotional demo events with a few different decks. This would raise profile but the main barrier I see to forming a player base after that is the availability products in the UK. I keep my eye out but they're getting thin on the ground now.

Buzz Saiyan

Term 1

Post by Buzz Saiyan » Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:26 pm

Hi Kedvenc,

I live in Worcester and am playing with a friend of mine on a fairly regular basis. Sheffield is too far away but I'd be happy to meet halfway for an afternoon of games. :ally

Kind regards,
Balázs

Kedvenc

Term 1

Post by Kedvenc » Wed May 10, 2023 8:49 am

Hey, thanks for getting in touch.

I've sent a PM as well. It's been a while since I've been on here. I'm more than happy to meet halfway etc for some games. 2/3/4 player would be amazing.

Scott