Printer-friendly Rules Booklet

Report technical difficulties with and provide feedback for the website, shop and forums
Frewfrux

Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Shadow Easter Egg Easter Egg Miscellaneous Contribution Facebook
Term 3
Medals:6
Player Locator:Enrolled in the Player Locator
Printer-friendly Rules Booklet

Post by Frewfrux » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:27 am

I was going to print out four copies of the rules booklet to add to my Traveller CCG case (that way players can look up rules without giving away what they're planning), but there's a lot of background that will consume quite a bit of ink. Is there any way to get a printer-friendly version of the rules available for downloading? Even if it's just removing the background image from the pages (which, is a very cool image and makes it look very cool - I am a fan, just not for printing).

If not, I'll bite the bullet and print a single copy for everyone to use (I just can't expect a PDF on my phone to work well for more than just myself).
tn+ru+ge+!3ic-jt-au+pita*he+

Wargfn

Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Shadow Easter Egg Easter Egg Community Honor Boardgamegeek Rating Facebook Google+ Pinterest Reddit
Twitter YouTube
Term 3
Medals:12

Re: Printer-friendly Rules Booklet

Post by Wargfn » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:12 pm

I am working on a version for the website but will be a few days away from completion. How quickly do you need it?

Frewfrux

Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Shadow Easter Egg Easter Egg Miscellaneous Contribution Facebook
Term 3

Post by Frewfrux » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:23 pm

Oh wow! I'm not in a huge rush for it. The next games night I was planning on test-driving this at won't be until March 9th.

And thank you thank you thank you! I greatly appreciate this.
tn+ru+ge+!3ic-jt-au+pita*he+

GodricTheWell

Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Miscellaneous Contribution Boardgamegeek Rating Google+ Twitter
Term 1

Post by GodricTheWell » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:55 am

Wargfn wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:12 pm
I am working on a version for the website but will be a few days away from completion. How quickly do you need it?
How is this coming? I have created a printer friendly version of the Quick Play (InDesign document)— with the caveat that I still need to add the icons to it.

Littlebuddha

Merchant Prince Free Trader Network Member Event Organizer Event Winner Event Participant Boardgamegeek Rating
Term 1

Post by Littlebuddha » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:12 pm

Greetings,

Your Buddy Chester, and Littlebuddha have a scheduled demo at Conquest Sac 2018 in the 3rd week of March. We would love to have access to printer friendly rulebook and icon chart. We also love the rulebook. You just can't print it in black & white.

Littelbuddha
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Azhanti1234

Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Early Contributor
Medals:3

Post by Azhanti1234 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:34 am

Azhanti1234 has created the form and game play as a printer version. And will make it available to anyone that wants it. Azhanti@myself.com. send me a message and I will respond :ally

Wargfn

Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Shadow Easter Egg Easter Egg Community Honor Boardgamegeek Rating Facebook Google+ Pinterest Reddit
Twitter YouTube
Term 3
Medals:12

Post by Wargfn » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:26 pm

GodricTheWell wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:55 am
Wargfn wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:12 pm
How is this coming? I have created a printer friendly version of the Quick Play (InDesign document)— with the caveat that I still need to add the icons to it.
So it took a lot longer than I was thinking; however, the Rules section is pretty much completed on the TravellerDB site -> http://travellerdb.com/rulesreference

Hopefully the alphabetical Glossary helps. I am still working on some of the additional icons needed and a Iconography reference..

Horizon Jeff

Merchant Prince Free Trader Network Member
Term 4
Medals:2

Post by Horizon Jeff » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:18 pm

Azhanti1234 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:34 am
Azhanti1234 has created the form and game play as a printer version. And will make it available to anyone that wants it. Azhanti@myself.com. send me a message and I will respond :ally
Great work! If you don't mind sending me a copy (contact@travellerccg.com) I'd be happy to take a look consider hosting it here on the site (with attribution of course).

Azhanti1234

Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Early Contributor
Medals:3

Post by Azhanti1234 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:14 pm

So sorry the email was hacked, use my other site Azhanti101.jd@gmail.com, will mail out the file to anyone that asks for it.