Revised Rulebook Available!

General Discussion for the Traveller Customizable Card Game community.
Horizon Jeff

Merchant Prince Free Trader Network Member
Term 4
Medals:2
Player Locator:Enrolled in the Player Locator
Revised Rulebook Available!

Post by Horizon Jeff » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:55 pm

Version 2.0 of the Traveller Customizable Card Game Rulebook is now available on the Downloads page.

Highlights include:
Clarifications based on questions asked on the forums
Typo fixes
Additional Keywords added, including those from upcoming yet-to-be-announced sets
Sequence of Play added to the back cover (also available as a separate download)

If you knew how to play before, don't worry, you still do! But this latest version represents an improvement based on your feedback! So please, keep it coming!

New Starter Sets in retail will include this version of the rulebook.

Frewfrux

Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Shadow Easter Egg Easter Egg Miscellaneous Contribution Facebook
Term 3
Medals:6

Re: Revised Rulebook Available!

Post by Frewfrux » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:26 am

I think I recall something mentioned about a printable version of the rules. Will that be available soon as well?
tn+ru+ge+!3ic-jt-au+pita*he+

Horizon Jeff

Merchant Prince Free Trader Network Member
Term 4
Medals:2

Post by Horizon Jeff » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:06 am

Frewfrux wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:26 am
I think I recall something mentioned about a printable version of the rules. Will that be available soon as well?
I'm not entirely sure what you may be referring to. The current file is fully printable, though the paper size would make it challenging to exactly replicate.

If you mean a "printer friendly" colorless version, I don't think any such affirmation was made and none is currently planned. But it is something we'd look into, if it seemed there were sufficient interest.

Frewfrux

Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Shadow Easter Egg Easter Egg Miscellaneous Contribution Facebook
Term 3
Medals:6

Post by Frewfrux » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:30 pm

Horizon Jeff wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:06 am
If you mean a "printer friendly" colorless version, I don't think any such affirmation was made and none is currently planned. But it is something we'd look into, if it seemed there were sufficient interest.
Yes, by "printable" I do mean "printer friendly." Anyone else interested in a printer-friendly version?
tn+ru+ge+!3ic-jt-au+pita*he+