Shop opening

General Discussion for the Traveller Customizable Card Game community.
User avatar
Rodzilla68

Free Trader Network Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:27 pm
Medals: 1
Player Locator: Not enrolled in the Player Locator

Re: Shop opening

Post by Rodzilla68 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:37 pm

Horizon Jeff wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Well, the retail schedule is a monthly new product release. However, you can pick up what you need by joining our new Kickstarter! We're taking the Traveller CCG Digital!
I see the add-ons, but the only shipping date I see is December 2019. If you back the digital game and then back some of the physical add-ons are those going to be shipped sooner? I don't see any mention of that.

User avatar
Horizon Jeff

Merchant Prince Free Trader Network Member
Term 4
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:08 pm
Medals: 2
Player Locator: Enrolled in the Player Locator

Re: Shop opening

Post by Horizon Jeff » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:33 pm

Rodzilla68 wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:37 pm
Horizon Jeff wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Well, the retail schedule is a monthly new product release. However, you can pick up what you need by joining our new Kickstarter! We're taking the Traveller CCG Digital!
I see the add-ons, but the only shipping date I see is December 2019. If you back the digital game and then back some of the physical add-ons are those going to be shipped sooner? I don't see any mention of that.
This is a great point! The Dec 2019 date, as you suspect, does refer to the digital game. The physical rewards will be shipped soon after the conclusion of the campaign. Please note that these campaigns have built-in delays we can't control from Kickstarter, which is why you always see (not just with us, but anyone) a gap of a few weeks between the end of the campaign and sending out pledge manager.

We'll cover this in an update tomorrow!

Admrobbo

Merchant Prince Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Community Honor Early Contributor
Term 1
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:54 am
Medals: 5
Player Locator: Enrolled in the Player Locator

Play Mats

Post by Admrobbo » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:38 am

Hi,

Do you know when the playmats will be available in the store?

Kind regards,

Mark

User avatar
Horizon Jeff

Merchant Prince Free Trader Network Member
Term 4
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:08 pm
Medals: 2
Player Locator: Enrolled in the Player Locator

Re: Shop opening

Post by Horizon Jeff » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:07 am

Mark,

I asked our distributor and was told retail stores can order them starting 2/6. We'll have them up on our webstore shortly after that.

Jeff

Admrobbo

Merchant Prince Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Community Honor Early Contributor
Term 1
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:54 am
Medals: 5
Player Locator: Enrolled in the Player Locator

Re: Shop opening

Post by Admrobbo » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:20 pm

Many thanks Jeff.

User avatar
Horizon Jeff

Merchant Prince Free Trader Network Member
Term 4
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:08 pm
Medals: 2
Player Locator: Enrolled in the Player Locator

Re: Shop opening

Post by Horizon Jeff » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:33 am

Updated product availability on the webstore!

Admrobbo

Merchant Prince Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Community Honor Early Contributor
Term 1
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:54 am
Medals: 5
Player Locator: Enrolled in the Player Locator

Re: Shop opening

Post by Admrobbo » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:41 am

Great news.

I cannot however checkout as I can't select a shipping method to UK.

Am I doing something wrong ?

Regards,

Mark

User avatar
Horizon Jeff

Merchant Prince Free Trader Network Member
Term 4
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:08 pm
Medals: 2
Player Locator: Enrolled in the Player Locator

Re: Shop opening

Post by Horizon Jeff » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:19 pm

Admrobbo wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:41 am
Great news.

I cannot however checkout as I can't select a shipping method to UK.

Am I doing something wrong ?

Regards,

Mark
Hmm. We've shipped overseas before. Let me get my web people on it.

Admrobbo

Merchant Prince Free Trader Network Member Kickstarter Backer Community Honor Early Contributor
Term 1
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:54 am
Medals: 5
Player Locator: Enrolled in the Player Locator

Re: Shop opening

Post by Admrobbo » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:07 am

Thanks Jeff. My cart says no shipping options available "for my address" pl3ase check address is correct or contact us.

My address contains UK as destination.

I hope it can be sorted as I've been chasing the four ship playmats from the beginning. They look great.

Cheers, Mark

User avatar
Horizon Jeff

Merchant Prince Free Trader Network Member
Term 4
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:08 pm
Medals: 2
Player Locator: Enrolled in the Player Locator

Re: Shop opening

Post by Horizon Jeff » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:03 am

Admrobbo wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:07 am
Thanks Jeff. My cart says no shipping options available "for my address" pl3ase check address is correct or contact us.

My address contains UK as destination.

I hope it can be sorted as I've been chasing the four ship playmats from the beginning. They look great.

Cheers, Mark
We haven't found a solution yet. While we continue our efforts, can I recommend Miniature Market? I don't like how online retailers undercut FLGS, but if they have a product others don't, then it's not really undercutting. I know they have the mats.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest